Taking a first glance at a Website, it is very difficult to tell whether it is Static or Dynamic, but a closer look will tell you the difference. If the website is a simple, informative website, with no special add-ons, it is most likely to be a Static website.
Well, forget the look and feel, the most important piece of information is that once a Static website is ready, no further changes can be made unless you have technical knowledge with regards to website development! On the other hand, Static websites are definitely easier on the pockets!
- Quick to develop
- Cheap to develop
- Cheap to host
- Requires web development expertise to update site
- Site not as useful for the user
- Content can get stagnant
We know Static websites are simple, while on the contrary, Dynamic websites are more detail-oriented, feel like they have a personal touch, and are closer to perfection.
As established, the main difference between Static and Dynamic websites is the process of updating information on the website, which cannot be done in case of a Static website. Although a tad bit expensive, Dynamic websites have a long list of advantages! They are equipped with a Content Management System that allows anyone to update their websites, and all you need to know is how to use a computer! You can also avail the fully loaded list of add-on features like e-commerce system, bulletin/discussion boards, intranet or extranet facilities and so on.
When it comes to Dynamic websites, your imagination and creativeness is all that is needed to take your website to the next level!
- Much more functional website
- Much easier to update
- New content brings people back to the site and helps in the search engines
- Can work as a system to allow staff or users to collaborate
- Slower / more expensive to develop
- Hosting costs a little more
Responsive websites are basically websites that fit all! It does not matter whether you view it on your MacBook, PC, your tablet, or your phone with any screen size, your website will as if it had been custom made for it! You basically retain the same domain name, the same content, and the same syntax while fitting any screen size.
Responsive websites not only retain the awesome design of your website, they also allow visitors to read the content without any difficulty.
With the invention of new products as time passes, making a website all-device suitable has almost become a necessity!
- It saves money.
- It saves time within reason.
- It helps your SEO efforts.
- It lets your website perform better.
- It lets your customers find information easier - anytime and anywhere.
- Slower downloads.
- Could prolong development time and costs upfront.
- Content has to be equally available on all platforms and operating systems.
- Visitors don’t necessarily want the same basic experience everywhere, on every device
Budget Website UAE is just one of our services, we have a wide range of other services ranging from Customized Web Design to E-Marketing, to list down some of our most asked for services:
- Customized Web Design & CMS Development
- E-Commerce Website Development
- Website Maintenance services
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Search Engine Marketing (Google Adwords)
- Newsletter Management System